Missouri State Skeet Association
of Registered Shoots
Correction to MSSA State Team minimums, which now require 50% of minimum be shot at MSSA-sanctioned shoots! Minimums are 12 GA - 500 (250 MSSA targets)...
20 GA, 28 GA - 400 (200 MSSA targets) ... .410 Bore, Doubles - 300 (150 MSSA targets).
MSSA Hall of Fame has been updated. Additional information will be added as it becomes available.
- Any assistance you can provide in identifying these members would be appreciated.
If you can provide names and (if known) year inducted, please send the information to MSSA President - Rob Gyngard
- A Hall of Fame Committee, consisting of Bill Wayne, Rob Gyngard & Arvel Mendenhall will consider suggestions for future nominations for the Hall of Fame and the Charlie Smith Award. See more information on the Hall of Fame Page.
NSSA Skeet Year Changed: For 2016 and subsequent years the NSSA skeet year runs form January 1 to December 31; MSSA Skeet Year will correspond with the NSSA year.
Your age concurrent for 2016 will be your age on January 1st (but see the rule book for the exception for Veteran/Senior Veteran/Super Veteran if you'll turn 70/80/90 during 2017).
MSSA Email Newsletter: MSSA President Rob Gyngard is sending an email newsletter monthly.
If you're not getting it, it means he doesn't have your current email address.
MSSA Newsletters for 2017 - 2015 are now available at Newsletter Page
- Marco Polo Outfitters is the sponsor for MSSA's Points Challenge Program. 2016 final standings are posted.
- Annual dues are now $10 no matter where paid;
daily fees are set at 1/2 of the NSSA daily fee and will be 2 cents/target ($2/hundred) for the 2015 shooting year.
- Our latest State Teams are posted at the State Teams Page.
- Our latest All Americans are posted at the Honors Page.
- MSSA now has a Facebook® page.
- If you want to receive shoot programs and other important news from MSSA and member clubs, you need to subscribe to our email group. This allows MSSA to get the word out without the sender being identified as a spammer.
|The Missouri State Skeet Association was formed to promote the sport of skeet shooting under the auspices of the National Skeet Shooting Association and to: |
- Increase friendship and good will among the shooters;
- Foster friendly competition;
- Increase the knowledge of shotguns and their safe and proper handling;
- Guide, encourage and assist in the organization of skeet clubs in the State of Missouri;
- Strengthen those clubs already organized by increasing interest in skeet shooting;
- Standardize policies and plans for tournament shooting;
- Promote inter-club shoots and;
- Provide a sponsoring and governing body for the annual State Skeet Championships.
Effective November 2016, Contact MSSA care of
Rob Gyngard, President - Email Rob
Dean Rapp, Vice- President - Email Dean
Nancy Rodney, Secretary-Treasurer - Email Nancy
Or mail to: MSSA
Directors at Large:
c/o Nancy Rodney
4605 Lindell Boulevard, Apt. 1603
St Louis, MO 63108
and skeet ranges in Missouri
earned by Missouri shooters
includes all-time All Americans
Includes MSSA Hall of Fame
|All Time State Champions
a work in progress
|Minutes, Reports and Important Documents
Updated November 2016
|Marco Polo Outfitters Missouri Points Challenge
information on Missouri's
frequent shooter program
2016 final standings
| MSSA Newsletters
to MSSA members, other states and vendors
| Member Dues, Club Shoot Reports and Fees Page
The National Skeet Shooting Association
Click to subscribe to mo-skeet
Join our email group
or email Webmaster
© 2002-16 Missouri State Skeet Association - page updated 2/5/2017
Web hosting by Cedarcroft Enterprises. For errors or corrections please email Webmaster