Missouri State Skeet Association
of Registered Shoots
The revised By-laws, approved at the 2018 General Membership meeting, are posted.
The 2019 Missouri State Shoot will be held at Prairie Grove, August 30-September 1! Congrats to our 2018 State Champs
and all the other winners
MSSA State Team minimums, which require 50% of minimum be shot at MSSA-sanctioned shoots! Minimums are 12 GA - 500 (250 MSSA targets)...
20 GA, 28 GA - 400 (200 MSSA targets) ... .410 Bore, Doubles - 300 (150 MSSA targets). Rookie of the Year minimum is 1/2 12 GA minimum, and entry in the 12 GA at the MO State Shoot.
MSSA Hall of Fame has been updated for our 2018 inductees, Jeff Nichols and Nancy Rodney.
- Any assistance you can provide in identifying members who have been omitted would be appreciated.
If you can provide names and (if known) year inducted, please send the information to MSSA President - Dean Rapp
- A Hall of Fame Committee, consisting of Bill Wayne, Rob Gyngard & Arvel Mendenhall will consider suggestions for future nominations for the Hall of Fame and the Charlie Smith Award.
See more information on the Hall of Fame Page.
MSSA Email Newsletter: Troy Gordon will be the new Newsletter Editor; watch for information.
MSSA Newsletters for 2018 - 2015 are now available at Newsletter Page
- Marco Polo Outfitters is the sponsor for MSSA's Points Challenge Program. 2018 final standings are posted.
- Annual dues are now $15 if paid directly to MSSA, $20 if paid at a shoot - you may now pay online using Paypal.
MSSA daily fees are set at 1/2 of the NSSA daily fee (4 cents/target) and will remain 2 cents/target ($2/hundred) for the 2019 shooting year.
- Our latest State Teams are posted at the State Teams Page.
- Our latest All Americans are posted at the Honors Page.
- MSSA now has a Facebook® page.
- If you want to receive shoot programs and other important news from MSSA and member clubs, you need to subscribe to our email group. This allows MSSA to get the word out without the sender being identified as a spammer.
|The Missouri State Skeet Association was formed to promote the sport of skeet shooting under the auspices of the National Skeet Shooting Association and to: |
- Increase friendship and good will among the shooters;
- Foster friendly competition;
- Increase the knowledge of shotguns and their safe and proper handling;
- Guide, encourage and assist in the organization of skeet clubs in the State of Missouri;
- Strengthen those clubs already organized by increasing interest in skeet shooting;
- Standardize policies and plans for tournament shooting;
- Promote inter-club shoots and;
- Provide a sponsoring and governing body for the annual State Skeet Championships.
|Effective November 2018, your Board is:
- President: Dean Rapp - Email Dean
- Vice President: Kevin Hess
- Secretary-Treasurer: Bill Spurlock Email Bill
Or mail to: MSSA
Directors at Large:
c/o Bill Spurlock
4134 W Watkins St
Springfield, Mo 65802.
and skeet ranges in Missouri
earned by Missouri shooters
includes all-time All Americans
|Minutes, Reports and Important Documents
Updated August 2018
|Marco Polo Outfitters Missouri Points Challenge
information on Missouri's
frequent shooter program
2018 standings as of 8/28
| MSSA Newsletters
to MSSA members, other states and vendors
| Member Dues, Club Shoot Reports and Fees Page
Click to subscribe to mo-skeet
Join our email group
or email Webmaster
© 2002-18 Missouri State Skeet Association - page updated 11/13/18
Web hosting by Cedarcroft Enterprises. For errors or corrections please email webmaster: email@example.com