Congratulations to Doug Kyle, who won the Wayne Mayes Championship at the 2017 World Shoot
The 2017 Missouri State Shoot is done. Congrats to our State Champions
MSSA State Team minimums, which require 50% of minimum be shot at MSSA-sanctioned shoots! Minimums are 12 GA - 500 (250 MSSA targets)...
20 GA, 28 GA - 400 (200 MSSA targets) ... .410 Bore, Doubles - 300 (150 MSSA targets). Rookie of the Year minimum is 1/2 12 GA minimum, and entry in the 12 GA at the MO State Shoot.
MSSA Hall of Fame has been updated for our 2017 inductees, Bill Wayne and Roger Spann.
- Any assistance you can provide in identifying members who have been omitted would be appreciated.
If you can provide names and (if known) year inducted, please send the information to MSSA President - Rob Gyngard
- A Hall of Fame Committee, consisting of Bill Wayne, Rob Gyngard & Arvel Mendenhall will consider suggestions for future nominations for the Hall of Fame and the Charlie Smith Award.
See more information on the Hall of Fame Page.
NSSA Skeet Year Changed: The NSSA skeet year runs from January 1 to December 31;
MSSA Skeet Year will correspond with the NSSA year.
Your age concurrent for any year is your age on January 1st (but see the rule book for the exception for Veteran/Senior Veteran/Super Veteran if you'll turn 70/80/90 any time during a skeet year).
MSSA Email Newsletter: MSSA President Rob Gyngard is sending an email newsletter monthly.
If you're not getting it, it means he doesn't have your current email address.
MSSA Newsletters for 2017 - 2015 are now available at Newsletter Page
- Marco Polo Outfitters is the sponsor for MSSA's Points Challenge Program. 2017 final standings are posted.
- Annual dues are now $10 no matter where paid;
MSSA daily fees are set at 1/2 of the NSSA daily fee (4 cents/target) and will remain 2 cents/target ($2/hundred) for the 2018 shooting year.
- Our latest State Teams are posted at the State Teams Page.
- Our latest All Americans are posted at the Honors Page.
- MSSA now has a Facebook® page.
- If you want to receive shoot programs and other important news from MSSA and member clubs, you need to subscribe to our email group. This allows MSSA to get the word out without the sender being identified as a spammer.